Tuesday 17 November 2009

Interview with SNC football player

His answers are in BOLD

1 Name
Jack Wilkinson

2 Age
18

3 D.O.B
17/10/91

4 College Course
BTEC National Diploma Business

5 Sport you represent SNC
Football

6 Club you play for outside SNC
Needham Market FC

7 Previous clubs
ITFC Academy, Whitton united

8 Achievements to date
6 years at ITFC, 2 league and cups with Whitton

9 What days do you come into college?
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

10 How many times a week do you train and for how long?
2 hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

11 Where do you train?
Whitton sport centre

12 Does your training differs from you training with you club outside of college? (Harder, easier, different focuses-fitness/ball skills etc)
The same. This is because the team I play for outside of college is the same team I play for at college. This is to make sure we train together and play together all the time. So they keep the training very similar

13 Is it stressful playing for two teams, one in college and one out of college?
Physically yes, mentally no

14 Does your training/matches with SNC clash with training for other team?
No, as I play college matches in the week and for Needham at the weekend

15 Does training/Matches make it hard to fit in all of your college work?
Yes as I’m training most evenings after college and leaves me little time to get everything done

16 What do you want to do when you finish at SNC?
Gap year/ work

17 Would you want to carry on in the sport industry, job wise and physically playing for a team?
Yes, as when I was at Ipswich academy I was really interested in becoming a footballer, but with the SNC PACE scheme it gives me a chance to get my football coaching badges, so I would be able to go into the sports training industry.

18 Favourite player and reasons why?
Evra, best full back in England, bombs on and stops crosses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers