Monday 24 May 2010

Ideas for my article

Ideas

After looking at a couple of sports photographers and some magazines i have come up with some ideas for my article. I looked at football based magazines as football is my favourtie sport and the most interesting to me. So i looked at "4-4-2" and "Match" to get some ideas. I found one area that i thought looked really good in "Match" which was an article called Dream Team. This is where the magazine interviews an up and coming football star or ex footballer what their current dream team would be and the reason for choosing that player. I have put the idea of the dream team below.




Then for my third page i will take an idea i have found in an Ipswich Town Football Club Programme. This is where every home game they interview a first team player and ask them good and bad points about life, such as good film they saw, bad point in football, favourite school subject etc. I will take these two ideas to create my own versions of these ideas with one of the college football players.


Outline of article


Idea for double page spread of football pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers